NOTE: The Vectorworks Spotlight Essentials seminar is a live event. Please click the Register button to view upcoming sessions. If you previously attended a live session, please enter your access code below to view the recording.
This introductory seminar provides an overview of using Vectorworks Spotlight to create, visualize, and document live entertainment productions. Attendees will explore the capabilities, concepts, resources, services, and benefits of using information
modeling in the design phase to streamline workflows and increase efficiency. The session covers the user interface and demonstrates how to use specialized plug-ins, tools, and menu commands contained within Vectorworks Spotlight.
- Learn how different Entertainment projects can be organized.
- Understand the capabilities of Vectorworks Spotlight.
- Get an overview of Spotlight design tools.
- Learn about interoperability for Vectorworks Spotlight.
- Learn about the different design and learning resources that are available.
- Find out what next steps you need to take to be successful using Vectorworks.